About the handling of personal information
Purposes for Using Personal Information under the Company
Dissemination of Matters Related to Retained Personal Data
With regards to personal data retained by the Company, the Company shall respond to a request made by a client or his/her consignee to notify the purpose of use, to disclose, to correct add or to delete the content, to discontinue its use, to erase, or to discontinue its provision to a third party (hereunder referred to as "Request for Disclosure, etc") in the following manner.
- Name of Operator
Sun Co., Ltd.
Administrator for Personal Information Protection
Contact Center for Personal Information
Department: Corporate Strategic Planning Headquarters
- Purposes for Using All Retained Personal Data
||Purpose of Use
|Individual Client Information
- To provide support to users
- To manage use history
- To offer a guide to our services
- To cater to respective inquiries
|Personal Information of Corporate Clients' Person-in-Charge
- Personal Information of the Company's Employees
|Personal Information of the Company's Employees
- To perform personnel management, workload management, health management, security management, Recruitment activity and Public relations activities
|Personal Information of Applicants to the Company
- To contact applicants and to manage hiring work
|Specific Personal Information
- For the purposes of use stipulated under My Number Act
- Where to file a complaint on the handling of retained personal data:
- Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization
The Company is not a member of any authorized personal information protection organization at present.
- Procedure for Responding to Requests in Regards to Retained Personal Data as Disclosure etc.
- Where to Request for Disclosure etc. of Information
Please make a request for disclosure etc. of information in the above Contact Center for Personal Information.
- Procedure for Requests such as Disclosure etc. of Information
- After your request has been received, the Company will send you the designated form for making such request "Request Form for Disclosure etc. of Retained Personal Data" via mail.
- Please send the accomplished Request Form, document(s) to certify that said request has been made by his/her agent, and a Postal Money Order for the fee amount (only for requests for notification of purpose of use and disclosure) to the above Contact Center for Personal Information via mail.
- Upon receipt of said request, we will make inquiries regarding your identifiable personal information for verification purposes in two terms (eg. your phone number and date of birth etc).
- The response shall be made to the requesting party in writing (sealed letter).
- Documents to Certify Agent's Identification in Case of Consigned Request
In case that a request for disclosure etc. has been made by his/her agent, kindly attach document(s) to certify that said individual is indeed an agent to the client and document(s) to prove the agent's identification in the mail. Please ensure that the information of your principle domicile contains only concerned prefecture, and the succeeding information shall be blacked out from submitted documents. In addition, please submit such related documents without the inclusion of My Number, or kindly black out all digits in said documents before submission.
Documents to Certify Agent's Status
Documents to certify the identification of the agent
- Driver's license
- Health insurance card
- Certificate of residence
- Fee for request for notification of purpose of use or disclosure
¥1,000 per request
(Kindly enclose the Postal Money Order attached in the Request Form)